Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Back to blogging!



isurvived

Hey everyone, how’s it going?



I’d like to start this post off by apologizing for neglecting this blog for far too long, and for not keeping you updated on anything that’s FairyABC – related.

This happened because I got a summer job and I had to go abroad for it for these past two months. I’ve been home for a couple of weeks already, trying to adjust back to my normal life ( it’s far from normal but eh c: ) and so after I caught up with Marigold’s blog – another thing I haven’t done in a long while, I read one of her posts saying she was worried that the PBC started to fall apart. Well, not to worry pixie pals, this old gal ain’t leaving that easily.

I do however need to stress out that I shall be gone for a while – maybe not as long as this but I will try to post every now and then and when there’s important stuff going down in FairyABC I’ll be sure to let you all know about it. ( e.g. the upcoming version 2.0 update – guess who’s gonna be your PR pixie? :P )

Well, I guess that’s it for this post – oh and one other thing I also did a little redecorating and I also took care of the forgotten homepage – there was outdated information on the information board ( meaning the things that were due to happen posted there like the movies did happen already ) so I changed it with new stuff now. Hope you like it, and also side note: it used to be a ‘clickable’ information board – well now it’s not because the info is written down either on the pictures themselves or below in brackets.

So now, finally thanks for reading and I’ll come back tomorrow hopefully for another post.



Lots of love, and till next time!

tenor

No comments:

Post a Comment