Thursday, April 20, 2017

New Area in FairyABC!


                                          



Hi guys, I'm back again today for some news!


Yesterday when I went on FairyABC I learned via forum posts that there was an area test going on. I wasn't quite sure what that was all about, so I went on to check it out.
Turns out the creators have been trying to develop a way to make sure every player gets unglitched up access to the game. 
To try this effect out, they added this new 'test' area and it is huge and amazing.
I filmed a clip to show it to you so, here it is!





~ If you can't view it properly go to Youtube ~


Hope you'll like it  and also make sure to stop by in the game to get yourself a free Jay! ( watch the video, you'll get it lol ) 

Thanks for reading, hope you'll like what you see!







No comments:

Post a Comment